For the second year in a row, I'll be speaking at the Women in Travel Summit on behalf of Operation Groundswell. This time around, I'll be unpacking the rise of responsible and ethical travel alongside other women in the social impact space. Here's what you can expect:
- A birds-eye view of the impact travel industry, from voluntourism to ecotourism
- How impact travel is driving purchase decisions, and what travel entrepreneurs should know about it
- What influencers can do to make responsible and ethical travel the reality and the norm
- How to support local economies in productive ways
- How to tell representative stories of the places you visit
- How to examine the ethical issues volunteer travel creates and decide when an impact trip will create value
Join me in Milwaukee from April 21 - 23rd for what's sure to be an incredible opportunity to connect with like-minded, adventurous, and self-starting women! Learn more.